Easter is just around the corner and cupcakes are a perfect alternative to traditional chocolate Easter eggs.
This is a great opportunity to drum up extra business and pull in more customers. The key? Making sure everyone knows that you are offering special Easter cupcakes!
It’s no big secret, if you don’t get the word out, people won’t know and it may not even cross their mind to think to order some delicious cupcakes for Easter instead. The more people that know about your Easter cupcakes and your business, the higher the chance of getting some orders coming in. It’s as simple as that.
How to make sure you’ve done as much as you can to promote your Easter cupcakes.
Here are some tips to make sure you have plenty of orders for Easter.
1. If you have a Facebook fan page and Twitter profile, no matter how many fans or followers you’ve got on there make sure to mention a few times that you’re taking orders for Easter cupcakes.
Tell them that you’re working on ideas for fantastic Easter cupcakes to build up anticipation. It’s really important that everyone knows that you’re offering them, reach as many people as possible!
2. Bake and decorate some Easter cupcakes to take photographs of. If your customers can get an idea of what it is they will be buying there’s a much higher chance that they’ll buy from you.
Yes it may take an extra hour or 2 to do but it will be worth it and it’s also good practice for when your business grows, as this technique WILL work when you have a larger fan / customer base.
3. If you have an advertising budget consider advertising in the local news paper.
Or maybe take out an Adwords campaign targeting people in your local area. This is where a photo of your Easter cupcakes would really help boost sales and interest in your business. An advertising campaign combined with a photo will do much better than one without.
4. Let your current customers know that you are offering Easter cupcakes. You could get some leaflets quickly designed and printed which could be handed out with each order and also posted through to your customers neighbours houses. Put them up in local shops too. Make sure everybody knows!
5. If you’ve read through our “Promote Yourself” page you’ll know how important it is to have a website set up. This is a perfect way to promote your Easter cupcakes!
Add a photo and description to the home page so it’s the first thing visitors see when they land on your site.
How many Easter cupcakes have you had so far?