A memorable cupcake business name is going to really help you to stand out from the crowd.
Thinking of a new business name can be one of the most difficult parts when you’re starting a new cupcake business, put your thinking cap on and write down some ideas!
Tips for thinking of a business name:
• Write a list of words associated with cupcakes eg. cute, sweet, pretty, yummy
• Think of phrases that can be associated with cupcakes
• Think about who will be buying your cupcakes, what kind of name would they find most attractive? A cute name may not be the best idea if you’re planning on targeting corporate customers
• Don’t use a name that you know another business is using (even if it’s not cupcake related)
• Check to see what names your local competitors are using and think of something unique, this will help to pull your website up higher in search engines when people search for your name in Google
• Be relevant to the industry, some great example are “Sprinkles”, “Cotton & Crumbs” and “Fancie Cupcakes”